About Our Commercial Building Inspections
Whether your building is large or small, Home Inspection Geeks provides professional and quality service in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas. Our licensed commercial building inspectors will walk through your building with you and teach you as much as you want to learn.
What we do is a visual inspection of a commercial building’s roof, structure, walls, grading, A/C, electrical, plumbing, interior, and other systems. We will talk through any major issues that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. We will also mention the items that you will want to keep an eye on for deferred maintenance. All of this will be detailed in our easy-to-read report, which will be delivered in HTML and/or PDF format. From that report, you’ll be able to see the items we discussed, with images for reference.
When performing a commercial building inspection, we look for a variety of different things that may include:
- heating and ventilation systems;
- cooling systems;
- plumbing systems;
- mechanical and electrical systems;
- roof surface, drainage, and penetrations;
- exterior elements and fixtures;
- general topography of the building site;
- parking areas and sidewalks (for barriers to accessibility);
- wood decks and balconies;
- basement, foundation, and crawlspace;
- doors, windows, and interior;
- life safety components;
- kitchen (including storage);
- and other areas that are specific to the subject property.
At Home Inspection Geeks Inc., we are dedicated to making the inspection process better for our clients. When you sign that last piece of paper on closing day, the only thing you should be worried about is what color to paint your new office. If you allow us the privilege of inspecting your future commercial building, We promise to take your trust seriously and will treat your property like it is our one of our own.
Jonathan was great! We are doing a major renovation and Jonathan was extremely helpful. He was patient when explaining things to us and thorough in his inspection. Great value! Would highly recommend.
Schedule Your Inspection Today!